DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Plus Espresso Maker - EN520W uploaded by Hannah K.DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Plus Espresso Maker - EN520W uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY DELONGHI

DLG2357: Features: -Easy-to-use coffee capsule system - simply load the capsule into the machine and push the button-Capsules are automatically ejected into a holding tank after the brew is completed (holds up to 10 at a time)-Illuminated control panel buttons allow you to choose your favorite drink-Drinks may be personalized and memorized by varying the quantity of milk and coffee-Removable 30-ounce water reservoir, detachable 12-ounce milk carafe, and sliding drip tray to accommodate coffee cups and latte glasses-Nespresso's patented extraction system facilitates the ideal flow of water through the ground coffee-Thermoblock heating system reduces heating time - ready in only 40 seconds-Patented single-touch hot milk system easily prepares latte or cappuccino and clean-up is easy with the unique push-button automatic cleaning function-Energy saving with adjustable auto-off timer-19 bars pressure-1200-watts. Includes: -Welcome kit with Nespresso capsules included. Dimensions: -Overall Product Dimensions: 10.23" H x 12.59" L x 6.69" W. Warranty: -Warranty: 2 years parts and labor-Package Contents: espresso/cappuccino machine, welcome kit, manual, warranty. see more...

• How does it work and is it easy to clean?1 Answers
Paige B.
Madisonville, LA
I bought this for my husband for Christmas, and we absolutely love it! We are avid Starbucks drinkers, and this completely satisfies us. I do wish I was able to put a pod in for coffee like my Keurig; however, I still highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get a good coffee house drink at home.
Jessica C.
Miramar, FL
I personally don't own this (my dad dies) but it is amazing!!! I love that there are little mini cups with different flavors of espresso to choose from. In. Love.
Jami Q.
United States
Starbucks at home ! Best coffee maker ever! Nothing is waste! Fancy design & easy to use!
Hannah K.
Toronto , OR
Possibly my favourite part of the morning. Super easy to use and keep clean. Was liking it, until Nespresso released their pods for ICED COFFEE, which is when I went to LOVING it! Can't wait to keep trying the new flavours that come out.
Jennifer H.
Saint John, NB
This machine is fantastic... It is very easy to use and clean. It makes delicious lattes and macchiatos. The pod system is so convenient and there are so many flavors to choose from. I like that it doesn't take up a lot of counter space and has a modern look. It comes in a few different colour choices (I have white). This product is definitely worth the money.
Laura S.
Monterrey
My grandma owns this and I love it. Coffee maker and milk frother all in one! Love nespresso! Best coffee ever
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
How does it work and is it easy to clean?