DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Single Serve Espresso Maker

by DeLonghi

It's good to know that no matter how small your kitchen is, great, gourmet coffee drinks can be yours! Our smart, technologically advanced, and super small geniocan make you a custom caramel latte macchiato or anything else you can dream up with just the push of a button and in less than a minute. All nescafe dolce gusto machines some standard with a powerful 15 bar pressure.â you and your guests can enjoy a variety of delicious beverages with ease.â this multi-beverage single serve system can produce gourmet-quality coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, iced drinks and more.â perfect for parties, entertaining and family functions,...

DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Single Serve Espresso Maker or [product:nespresso-inissia-espresso-machine-black] ??
Start your review of DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Single Serve Espresso Maker!
How would you rate this product?
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love my expresso maker! I had several Keurigs in the past which died after a couple of years. This machine has lasted for five plus years. I had a prior Delonghi coffee maker which was replaced for free. Great warranty! Only downside, must by pods online.
Zhanar A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I had the DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Single Serve Espresso Maker 3 years ago. Easy to use, everyone can understand the process. Cheap price, mine I got during the discount period and I paid about $35. The coffee pods are affordable as well, and the coffee is really good!!!!!
Mariana  W.
Fort Myers, FL
Absolutely love my Dolce Gusto! Can not leave without it. Only bad thing is that in the US we can find pods at the stores any more. I get my pods out of Amazon, they offer subscriptions with makes it very convenient. All the hot flavors i tried so far are delicious. I do recommend this machine.
Monica Silvina G.
Quincy, MA
DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Single Serve Espresso Maker uploaded by Monica Silvina G.
I can't live without my dolce gusto ♡. Is a deep love, but UNFORTUNATELY in USA is deep hard to find the capsules, so I buy online and takes too long to arrive :(, all the coffees, beverages are yummy, very delicious, I had the not automatic first, my hubby gave to me, so now I got the automatic one, is a case of love for it ♡♡♡♡♡♡, how can I have more stars to rate it?
Danae H.
Jacksonboro, SC
I absolutely love this! It makes the perfect espresso. I have spoiled my daughters and now they own one too!
Rachel G.
DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Single Serve Espresso Maker uploaded by Rachel G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love. It makes the coffee right away and the water heats it very quickly, it also serves to make cold tea or coffee!
Abril Y.
Austin
Very i reslly liked this one, good coffee and ggood price, not the best desing but still good
Marta  D.
SANT VICENÇ DE CASTELLET, Barcelona
La verdad que las cafetetas Delonghi son las mejores. Para mi, precio calidad es inmejorable. Siempre hay promociones para poder conseguir el café bien de precio. Tiene un montón de cápsulas de diferentes sabores, a cuál más buena. Eso sí, me gustaría que la de cortado tuviera menos sabor a leche. Pero magnífica. tiene una imagen muy bonita
Beverly R.
I've had it for two years and it works perfectly and the flavors are very rich you can even get 2 coffees per capsule and it's still strong
Florencia C.
San Justo
No hay nada más que decir que es la forma más rica de hacer el café desde la comodidad de tu hogar. La desventaja es que si tu economía no es la mejor, gastas mucho por cada café. Pero lo vale. Además, si tenés hijos es divertido hacer el café con ellos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emely T.