Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesDeLonghi
Dolce Gusto Genio Single Serve Espresso/ Coffee Maker

DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Genio Single Serve Espresso/ Coffee Maker

by DeLonghi

With the DeLonghi EDG455T Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio Single Serve Coffeemaker you can take a well-deserved break. It is ideal for gourmet coffee lovers with limited counter space. No mess, no fuss. With 15-bar pressure and a Thermoblock system, this machine makes delicious hot and cold drinks every time. Customize beverage strength and preparation with the 7-level LED display control. Designed exclusively for Nescafe Dolce Gusto capsules (sold separately), you will be able to prepare gourmet coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, iced drinks and more. Includes welcome kit with 6 capsules.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Genio Single Serve Espresso/ Coffee Maker!
How would you rate this product?
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Genio Single Serve Espresso/ Coffee Maker uploaded by Tamara P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love it!!! I’m a tea person, but with this I loooove drink a capuchino every other morning !!! The matcha latte is awesome too!!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
A highly undervalued machine. I honestly like this more than my Keurig but the pods are almost impossible to find. I love that the pressure and the ease of use is incredible.
jasmin V.
DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Genio Single Serve Espresso/ Coffee Maker uploaded by jasmin V.
Loving this machine. It's super light weight and doesn't take up too much space. Makes your coffee in no time.. definitely need to give it a try.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
I absolutely love this machine. No more trips to Starbucks. This is amazing. I can have whatever I want, at home. No long lines and high prices. I have a choice of regular coffee, lattes, cappuccino, macchiatos, cocoa, or teas (hot or iced). It's easy to use and clean. So convenient. The coffee is great. I can choose 8 oz. or 12 oz. at a time.I love the 45 oz. water tank. The only setback is having to order the coffee pods online, but I do through Amazon.
Jenny B.
Rostock, Mecklenburg
I like making my coffee with the caps but that is not great for our nature that’s why I don’t like this thing that much. Also the caps are expensive and they are only single use.
Zoe H.
St austell, Cornwall
I like the style of this machine its not massive or it doesn't take up so much space on your worktop produces nice cup of coffee with the pods but when purchasing and the pods can get a bit exspensive
Cathryn B.
Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan
Absolutely love our Dolche Gusto! I don't know What I would do without it. The options of coffee are endless and you can even get Starbucks and Costa pods too. You can make a delicious cup of coffee in less than 30 seconds and its so so easy to use. I have so many different coffees I want to try. This is such a morning game changer! Feels like such a treat.
Chiara M.
BARI
Great coffee machine, it s amazing! Super simple to use and to clean. It turns off after 30 seconds of non using, so it s very comfortable for people as forgetful as me. It s very cheap and also the capsule are cheap and the taste of every single kind of coffee is great!
Lujin A.
I liked it as a personal experience for me for a long time and its quantity is beautiful. I love this product a lot and I am sure you will like it.
Sofi M.
Capital Federal
Mi papá tiene en su casa esta cafetera y me parece la mejor inversión. Nada como el café recién salido de la máquina, con mucha espuma, y el aroma que invade el ambiente. Me encanta.

Looking for your answer?