BY DELONGHI

15 bar pump pressure to achieve the most authentic espresso flavor patented dual function filter holder brews both ground coffee and ese (easy serving espresso) pods swivel jet frother makes cappuccino, latter or any other frothy milk beverage with ease self priming operation alleviates start up preparation two separate thermostats allows the water and steam pressure to be controlled separately for espresso and cappuccino at the ideal temperatures stainless steel boiler made of durable high quality stainless steel, so you can count on getting great espresso for years... see more...

Dominique F.
Logan, UT
As a self proclaimed coffee snob, I'll happily give this espresso machine 4/5 stars. It gets the job done well and I am happy with the machine overall. It's affordable, great in size, and does what I wanted it to do. I bought my own tamper and foaming mug for the milk ( I love making lattes) for fairly cheap and have had no issues. It makes great espresso and I have had no problems with it over the year and a half I've had it for! I'd recommend this to anyone who likes espresso and wants to make it in their own home for a fair price.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
I've worked as a barista before so this espresso machine get my "ok" vote. I would recommend this for anyone who wants an easy, fast, simple machine. Here's what I like about it: It's a nice size. The filter holder is easy to handle and comes with two different sizes. It is easy to use. Here's what I do not like: The tamper is attached to the machine which I find annoying because I can't see and you have to push up, which is more difficult. So I bought my own tamper. The steam wand is what I find the most annoying, though, because it's at a weird angle and it's not very flexible. I feel like it makes it difficult to get the right consistency of foam. Also I was kind of ticked that the thing didn't come with a foamer. You can't have an espresso machine without a foamer! So I just bought one separately...
jessica C.
New york, NY
I spent 3 months in Paris and came back only wanting to drink espresso. I got this to try out and I will say I'm blown away. It's insanely easy to use, and makes a great shot of espresso. I don't use the milk foamer that much(the foamer cup is sold separately, BTW). It does take a while to get used to foaming milk. I've used heavy cream, whole milk, skim, and almond milk. The skim and almond don't really make any foam because they don't have the fat content needed, but the heavy cream makes an amazing decadent foam for a treat!
Vanessa Anne T.
We bought this espresso maker on December 8th 2014 at best buy because they are on sale. We enjoyed it's performance for the first 2months but after that, it began to produce espresso that taste's like metal. We read the pros and cons about this product and seems that one of the biggest cons of this is that 'metallic taste' after using it for awhile. Really sad about it and so we returned it back to best buy and got our refund.
JOY V.
My husband is a true espresso lover. I wish I can give him fully automatic one! But gifted him this on his birthday, and he is all excieted. After a few so-so and bad shots he is now a barista. It is easy to operate and understand. The bet is if u have a good bean and the grinder, u are a barista! And I totally love the cappacino it makes:) totally worth my purchase !
Tiffany M.
We've been using our machine for several months without issue. It's not the fanciest, most complex espresso machine, so for the price I'd say it makes a very decent cup! It's easy to use, operate, and clean. I'd definitely recommend it.
Kathrine L.
Kyustendil
The machine makes really good coffee , and also it can make capuccino which is really good for me. When I first bought the product at the store it had problems ,but I changed it for another one and it is working good.