Add a Photo

By DELON LABORATORIES
These premium cotton rounds are legendary, soft and more absorbent than other cotton pads in the market. These rounds are also lint-free, so they are ideal for applying toner, astringent and oils. They also have a second side which is textured which helps with make-up and nail polish removal. Brand: Delon Material: 100-percent cotton Quantity: 24 bags of 100 rounds each Target area: Face We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Photos (2)
Ehm M.
Ehm M.

These are the best quality cotton rounds I've ever used, and -- between the quantity and quality you get -- the price is ABSURDLY cheap!
I've gone through three packages and have yet to find a single round with any defects, scratchy bits, or foreign bodies in them. They're thick, with both a soft & textured side -- and while the textured side is sturdy enough for makeup removal and gentle exfoliation, it can still be easily peeled off if you'd rather have two soft sides.
Everything about this product is a win-win!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta

Loving the Delon + Cotton Rounds I bought at Costco! 8 x 100 Count of great quality cotton pads - no lint left behind! Amazing for make up removal, nail polish removal and so much more! At $13.95 (Costco Western Canada) for 800 pads - such a fabulous deal - love them!
Mariana J.
Mariana J.

This product is the best quality. Super affordable and can be use to remove make up, for nail art, etc. Its lint free and more absorbent! Super gentle!
I buy them at costco since I use it a lot! I recommend this product to all! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA

I love these cotton rounds. I use them to remove nail polish and they do not leave behind fluff or shred easily which is very important when using them to remove nail polish. They are super affordable and reliable.
Maria D.
Maria D.

I would love to purchase a single sleeve of these...does anyone know where I can? I've purchased the big box before at Costco but no longer have a membership. Thank you!

Join Now