Delon 100% Cotton Rounds, New and Improved Premium Quality Softer Edges, 9x100 Count uploaded by Alex H.

BY DELON #45 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
You can't do better than these. They are lovely and soft on one side and a little rough on the other. I use the rough side on my nose and chin and the soft side on other areas of my face. They are fairly thick and very luxurious. It's going to take a long time to go through all of these cotton rounds but it's worth it. Better quality than drugstore brands. Soft on one side, textured on the other to help exfoliate the skin. Use everyday. The price is right!
Jade B.
Jesup, GA
I use to believe that a cotton round was a cotton round and that they're was no point in buying a more expensive one of there was a cheap one available. then, I tried these at a friends house and was hooked. they make all of your makeup removing products more effective and feel amazing on the skin. I will never go back to ordinary cotton rounds.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I like these cotton rounds! I use them for removing my makeup and nail polish. They're pretty thick which I personally like. And the packaging is super nice. Definitely recommend over the generic brand.
Grecia D.
Omg😍😍😍 i think about this is very cool and fabulous. I Like this. I really recommend this!
Maria D.
carmel, IN
Like Victoria...I purchased these years ago at Costco and have just pulled out the last pack...I hope Costco still sells them. They are my favorite and I don't think I could go to a lesser quality brand!
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
I bought this box from Costco years ago and I'm still getting use out of these! Unlike other cotton rounds, one is enough to take my mascara off. Great product.
Lakeesha J.
Memphis , TN
This cotton rounds can be used for just about anything. I love them. yessss
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
These are very nice. But there are cheaper options if you didn't wanna splurge on these nicer ones.
Sabrina C.
Toronto, Ontario
These are my absolute favourite cotton rounds! They are thick enough that they don't break apart or leave behind tiny pieces of cotton on your face, but they aren't so thick that they absorb too much product. I love that one side is smooth and the other is ridged for exfoliation, I would highly recommend giving these a try!
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
These makeup rounds are so perfect for removing makeup, as well as nail polish! Paired with the Delon Regular Nail Polish Remover, leftover nail polish residue does not stand a chance. These cotton rounds are so soft and easy on the skin and around the nails! They don't snag or flake away like the dozens of other unsatisfactory rounds do. They hold up very well and one round can go a long way, especially using the full two sides! I can remove an entire face of makeup or two hands of nail polish with just one, maybe two rounds. And since they so conveniently come in bulk like this, that's great because they can last a very long time before you have to go out and buy another pack, and guaranteed you'll be going out to buy THIS pack! I completely and wholeheartedly recommend this product for everyone out there who has struggled with bad quality or unsatisfactory makeup and nail polish removal methods. They are so versatile!
Liany R.
BelĂŠm
Pra que serve exatamente isso?
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this ?
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
What is it for? In curious.