GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDelmonte Foods
Delmonte Pineapple Chunks in 100% Juice

Delmonte Pineapple Chunks in 100% Juice

Delight your palate in the sweetness of tropical pineapple all year round with Del Monte® canned pineapple chunks. Our pineapple is hand-selected and packed fresh in 100% real fruit juice. These bite-sized chunks of delectable pineapple are perfectly enjoyed in your favorite desserts, savory recipes, or as a simple fruit snack that's ready to eat.

Do you know how much sugar is in each cup?
Start your review of Delmonte Pineapple Chunks in 100% Juice!
amanda T.
Pineapple is my FAVORITE fruit! Like.. favorite. FAVORITE fruit! When a fresh options aren't available, I do use canned. I think they taste great for being canned and I really like the fact that they are packaged in juice rather than syrup.
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Del monte pineapple chunks es uno los productos que más me gusta para hacer mi jugo y mis postres su sabor es muy delicioso y a mi familia les encanta mis postres y mas cuando uso pineapple chunks su precio es económico y por esa razón yo se la recomiendo a mis amigas
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the one brand that I normally buy. They are cut uniformly, never mushy ands the taste is a very rich, sweet taste. I eat them over salads, in gelatin and in my pineapple casserole. Pretty affordable for what you get. No cons.
Jasmine R.
Reidsville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love fruit and pineapples are one of my many favorites. They are juicy tasty and just all around delicious. I would definitely buy again and highly recommend.
Mo U.
Voorhees, NJ
Delmonte Pineapple Chunks in 100% Juice uploaded by Mo U.
I love these pineapples! they’re my go to snack ! They’re amazing and they taste so good cold !
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
When looking for canned fruit, this is a great brand to try the pineapple taste fresh fruit. Great for recipes.
Tierney P.
Riverview, FL
Our family absolutely loves these pineapples. Pineapples are my daughters favorites. I chill them in the fridge for her and toss them in the bowl. They are juicy, sweet and taste fresh. We will buy them for life. You should give them a try. We also love that they are in 100% juice. We drink that up as well.
Shandi O.
Glasgow, KY
It’s very good! I don’t buy a whole lot unless I am making something with it or to put it in with a ham! I don’t like that it’s in a can I wish it was in a jar
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
This pineapple taste so good. I like eating it just plain or adding it to my fruit salad. I like that it’s not sour but not overly sweet. To me it really feels like a healthy snack. I would recommend this particular one.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,281 reviews
Exactly as described-pineapple chunks in juice. They are a convenient and portable snack for on the go-just put them in a small container. My kids love drinking the juice after eating the pineapple.