GroceryPantryDelmonte Foods
Delmonte Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce

Delmonte Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce

Delicious premium tomatoes, picked at the peak of ripeness and seasoned with garlic and onion. Made with no artificial flavors or preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Delmonte Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce!
Maggy R.
Delmonte Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce uploaded by Maggy R.
Del monte pasta sauce...Super delicious ... I love it, the best pastas in the world are prepared. With these sauce have a great variety of flavors are easy to prepare and are their economicas are not expensive and I love them .. so tasty ..yummy..yummy😊
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,990 reviews
Delmonte Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce uploaded by Wendy  C.
Excellent flavor!! I used a can of this when I made baked spaghetti and it turned out perfect....total repurchase and the price is nice too!!!👍🏽
C R.
Pittsburg, CA
This is literally the only pasta sauce flavor that I get. My son is a pasta lover and loves this. I just wish it came in a jar.
Regina C.
Oxnard, CA
My mom has always used this brand, mainly because of the price and taste. It’s worth it.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Very delicious and flavorful great to use in many recipes. I love this brand. Great price in Main
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
The flavor is really, really bland. I've purchased this simply because it was on sale, and I will not do so again.
Cristal M.
muy buena quizás un poco agria, pero puede pasar por buena, la recomiendo, pero si quieres algo mas dulce es mejor sin cebolla ni ajo.

Looking for your answer?