GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDelmonte Foods
Delmonte French Style Green Beans with Roasted Garlic

Delmonte French Style Green Beans with Roasted Garlic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Delmonte French Style Green Beans with Roasted Garlic!
Michelle S.
Java Center, NY
I love Delmonte French style green beans. They go perfect as any side dish. Add a little butter or butter spray and they are just amazing.
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
I used these green beans to make a green bean casserole. It tastes so good with the roasted garlic flavor! I don’t like mine to be plain and no flavor so I always buy this flavor when I’m making my green beans! Delmonte is one of my favorites brands like green giant!
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
With the holidays coming very soon I use these french style green beans to make my green beans casserole. the flavor is great and I don't have to worry about precooking.
Annaliese E.
Cambridge, OH
I think if you are going to get canned vegetables, you can not go wrong with Delmonte brand. They are affordable and have a good flavor. French Style green beans is my favorite cut. It is not as healthy as fresh green beans or anything but they do taste good.
Kris R.
SC
I love green beans and the fact that this already has a garlic flavor to it is perfect when you want to make an Italian dish and have green beans as a side. I'm never disappointed by their product I will continue to buy and I highly recommend that you try them if you have not yet.
Leona M.
Las Vegas, NV
I sometimes use this when I need a quick side to dinner. It's really good and not to overwhelming with the garlic. Nothing to make as an improvement. We usually just eat it as a side not mixed with anything bit really good with chicken as the main dish.
Paola T.
Bellwood, IL
I love Delmonte canned veggies and french style green beans are my absolute favorite. Especially with mashed potatoes : ) I always make sure to season them well. I definitely love the addition of roasted garlic in this version. These are a must to have on hand.
Jessica G.
Middle Vlg, NY
Perfect for cooking a quick meal, I usually have this with rice. Nutritious and delicious
Julia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Yummmmmmmm I eat these straight out of the can! They are so good! No seasoning needed!
Brittany R.
These greens are super delicious and the garlic flavor makes them even more tasty. I add butter and bouillon cubes 😋

Looking for your answer?