Delmonte Diced Tomatoes - Zesty Chili Style

Zesty chili style seasoning makes these tomatoes a flavorful addition to your favorite chili recipe. A tasty way to brighten your plate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Delmonte Diced Tomatoes - Zesty Chili Style!
Florence, KY
Growing up in my home veggies from a can played a pig role in our dinners and no matter what mom made it was always amazing I still eat delmonte
Madison, WI
1,092 reviews
I love Delmonte Diced Tomatoes Zesty Chili Style! These Delmonte Diced Tomatoes taste great and I really enjoy eating them. I use these to make chili in the winter. Delmonte Diced Tomatoes are a good quality product at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Delmonte Diced Tomatoes Zesty Chili Style in the future. 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅
Frederica, DE
Delmonte Diced Tomatoes Zesty flavor is perfect for chili, tacos, Tex-Mex recipes , just open can and add . Product is not too spicy , add more spice for more heat. Try this affordable and versatile Diced Tomatoes with zesty zing.
Middletown, OH
We use this in our soups, tacos, burritos, fajitas, salsa and so much more. This brand is good but when it comes to canned food I can eat all brands that’s out there
Miami Gardens, FL
This zesty chilli tomatoes gives my food the kick it needs especially during winter months. This is one of my key ingredients it my sauce
Apple Valley Mn
I do not buy fresh tomatoes, because I do not have enough time to use them, When I want to prepare tomato sauce I use dice tomatoes. It is easy, fast, and I keep the middle of the mixed product and saved that in the refrigerator, for another time. Yes, I would buy more next time.
Brooklet, GA
These chili style diced tomatoes are the perfect addition to my homemade chili. They have the perfect flavor to make good, not too spicy, chili.
Main St, Tarkio, MO
If my spouse is making chili, this is the only brand he will use. Peefect balance of seasoning that doesn't contrast with other seasonings.
Farmington, NY
This product is perfect to add to your winter chili. It gives you so much more flavor and does not take away from the main course. If your looking for an extra zing add this !
Brooklyn, NY
Just enough spice. Diced small enough not to add such a large spicy tomato chunk to your dishes, unless that’s what you’re going for. I usually use these for anything that requires a little kick - a tomato based chicken dish, chili, stews, and sometimes even retried beans for burritos and tacos.

Looking for your answer?