GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesDelmonte Foods
Delmonte Cream Style Golden Sweet Corn

Delmonte Cream Style Golden Sweet Corn

Del Monte® Cream Style Golden Sweet Corn is made from our sweetest golden corn. This variety is a delicious way to easily add color and nutrition to your family’s next meal. Our canned cream corn is made with non-GMO corn and is perfect in Chicken Corn Cobbler Bowls, Corn Fritters, side dishes and more!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Delmonte Cream Style Golden Sweet Corn!
Kaylyn M.
Saint Albans, VT
This is one of my favorite canned vegetables that I enjoy eating and making. I like to add a good amount of butter, sprinkle of sugar, and salt and pepper. The flavor without adding anything is awesome! Sweet but not too sweet. Perfect balance. I would highly recommend trying this. Whenever I am craving a small snack at bedtime, sometimes I grab a can and simply enjoy. Takes very little time to cook. You can cook it on the stove or in the microwave. I highly recommend stove top over microwave. Cook on low to medium heat setting. One can is the perfect amount for serving two people, or just one. It's that good. I've tried other brands and sometimes I get hard pieces, but not with this brand. Always consistent which I look for.
Lisa B.
Valparaiso, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
We love cream style Delmonte cream style corn alone sometimes. But other times we mix it with whole corn and it’s so delicious.
Aliyah C.
N Little Rock, AR
I used this making homemade shepherds pie and it tasted so good! Would recommend 10/10!
Stacy W.
Augusta, GA
I love cream style corn from Delmonte when not able to have fresh. Of course it will be a hit at any meal and a great value. I can eat it warmed up in the microwave or on the stove. Easy and simple.
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
I use the canned Delmonte Mixed Vegetables with Potatoes when I’m making Paula Dean’s Corn Casserole for my family . They love it, and I often get requests to make and bring it to potlucks! This product tastes great, has quality corn, and are long lasting because they are canned versus fresh. You don’t have to chuck for a million hours, just pour them a not your meal, for the same great flavor! The corn is always are still crisp, right out of the can. Great job DelMonte!
Kristen K.
Orange
This cream corn did the trick for making corn casserole for the holidays. Highly recommend as part of casserole or as a side dish by itself
Nicole H.
Anaheim, CA
Sooooo good... Its creamy corn, what more can you ask for? Favorite as a child and still as an adult. Almost that nostalgic feel to it when I eat it now. Its creamy but really sweet. Just perfect.
Angel M.
Antioch, IL
Delicious and tasty. It's also wonderful to use in recipes when cooking. My kids even like eating it, win win!
Marta M.
Radcliff, KY
This corn is a staple in our household. We always have a couple of cans for an easy side dish for family dinners.
Blair B.
Manchester, NH
I accidentally bought this thinking it was reg corn. It's deff affordable and cheap but I am not a fan of any cream style corn. It's a texture thing for me. I guess if u wanted to cook with it, then it might be good. I honestly don't have enough experience with cream corn to say it's good or bad so that's why I gave it a 3 since I have nothing to compare it too!

Looking for your answer?