BY DELL'ALPE

Dell' Alpe Mild Giardiniera In Vegetable Oil.

Fine Italian foods.

Since 1921.

Ingredients
Peppers, Soybean Oil, Celery, Olives, Vinegar, Salt, Spices.

Warnings
Quality seal.

Directions
Refrigerate after opening.

Bree L.
Dell’Alpe giardiniera is the ultimate condiment for pepper enthusiasts. It has a multitude of uses only limited by uyour imagination. We pack this product using marinated peppers (hot or mild), celery, olive and vegetable oil. It is unlike the mixed vegetables in vinegar available elsewhere. Use it on sandwiches, with grilled meat, in sauces, soups, chili, scrambled eggs, or dicover your own fun and flavorful uses. It also adds a new dimension to reheated leftovers.
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
I didn't know how good this could be! I put it in everything now. I got turned on to it and now I know I can never go back lol Just has such a great taste. But I have to get the mild since I'm not really a big fan of hot stuff.
Brenna S.
Great with roast beef sandwhich or sausages! I love the taste and flavor to them. Flavor lasts a long time in your mouth and makes everything taste better!
Carly M.
Chicago , IL
Love! I eat this on pizza and sausage all the time. A true classic to add flavor. A nice little kick without spice since its mild
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Put this on my Italian sandwiches and added to pasta salad. Great flavor and good price for what I'm getting.