Dell Xps 8700 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4790 3.60 Ghz - Mini-tower - Black - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Nvidia Geforce Gt 720 - 1GB Graphics - Windows 7 Home Premium (x8700-1261blk)

BY DELL

Dell XPS 8700 Desktop. Black.4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 processor (8M Cache up to 3.2 GHz) 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz - 2 DIMMs) NVIDIA GeForce GT 720 1GB DDR3 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Driv. see more...

Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
After my laptop died, I debated on what kind of computer to buy. I no longer needed a mobile computer and so I began looking into desktops. This is the model I bought. I have been extremely happy with it but I also don't go anything big like gaming or photo/video editing. However, this computer has done well for basic functions.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have a Dell xps 8900 desktop computer. I have only had it for a couple of weeks, but so far I have been extremely satisfied with it. It is really fast and does everything that I need. I play games, load photos on it. I would definitely recommend this model to anyone.
Devin S.
Devin S.
Warren, OH
My computer ran amazingly. But then one day it just wouldn't turn back on. Luckily, Dell respects their warranty. I'm currently waiting to get my computer back from them.