Dell Xps 8700 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4790 3.60 Ghz - Mini-tower - Black - 12GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - 32GB Ssd - Dvd-writer - Nvidia Geforce Gtx 745 - 4GB Graphics - Windows (x8700-2190blk)

BY DELL

Dell XPS 8700 - Black. 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 processor (8M Cache up to 4.00 GHz). Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English. 12GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz - 4 DIMMs. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB DDR3. see more...

Alberta w.
Wurtland , KY
I bought this desktop for my sons room. They love YouTube so I purchase this one. They love it. We haven't had not one problem out of it. We love dell
Adem c.
sfax
Hello,i'm from tunisia, im youtuber ,I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards. ademchannel0@gmail.com