Dell Xps 2720 All-in-one Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4770s 3.10 Ghz - Desktop - Black - 16GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd 4600 Graphics - Windows 8.1 64-bit [english] - (xpso27t-2145blk)

BY DELL

Touch dell xps 27 color: black; 27 panel qhd 2560 x1440 (adobe rgb) with ips - touch; 4th generation intel core i7-4770s processor (8m cache up to 3.9 ghz); 16GB dual channel ddr3 1600mhz - 2 dimms. see more...

Noah E.
Gainesville, FL
So my college uses this exact computer and my apartment complex computer lab does as well. It seems like they are everywhere now. Havnt had any problems. Very quick. Still trying to get used to Windows 10. I would recommend it for a home computer. It's nice to have an all in one.
It's a great computer. It was very fast at first but then it started to get slow and it had viruses.
Brahim Q.
Hello these quarmouch Brahim of Moroccan origin 31 years, I love your work and your product superb, because your company is among the best in their field, that's why I contact you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube channel will serve me a lot in my personal and professional life. I take this opportunity to contact you to give you my contact information to work together to share the experience of this great product at all levels to give a more detailed opinion to anyone who wants to have the same product or detailed information that's why I want to try it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my e-mail qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch