Dell - Xps 15.6

BY DELL

Dell - XPS 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Silver Aluminum see more...

Dell - Xps 15.6
Dell - Xps 15.6" 4k Ultra Hd Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Silver Aluminum
Taylor B.
I love this computer!!! It is really fast and has great memory. The screen is a great size and I love the touch screen.
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
Great battery life and comparable with everything! Easy to use! Awesome warranty
katie m.
Nutley, NJ
Awesome laptop and works great. i am a big user of dell and never seem to be disappointed in their laptops or desktops.
Kristen K.
Beautiful! Works great and the touchscreen feature, I don't know how I've gone this long without it! Very nice.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
I still haven't gotten used to the touch screen yet, but I absolutely love how fast this computer is. The touchscreen is convenient for certain things.
Vivian Q.
San Diego, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LAPTOP. I can switch from typing to swiping in a quickness. The touchscreen works great and it's very easy to use. At any age! It really meets my expectations to the type of laptop I want.