Dell - Xps 15.6

BY DELL

Dell - XPS 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Silver Aluminum see more...

Dell - Xps 15.6
Dell - Xps 15.6" 4k Ultra Hd Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Silver Aluminum
Danny K.
When I first bought this laptop, it had little downs and glitches and kind of regretted buying it. I was thinking about returning it to the seller, but I found the solution on google regarding hardware update and everything is working like a charm now. Even though it took little time and research to fix it, I'm glad I didn't return it. The laptop is very stylish with carbon fiber (at least mine is), endless bezel adds more kick to it. And with the SSD, windows starts in seconds....wow! It's even faster than my desktop!!! Highly recommend!
Vivian Q.
San Diego, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LAPTOP. I can switch from typing to swiping in a quickness. The touchscreen works great and it's very easy to use. At any age! It really meets my expectations to the type of laptop I want.
Amanda W.
Dallas, TX
I still haven't gotten used to the touch screen yet, but I absolutely love how fast this computer is. The touchscreen is convenient for certain things.
katie m.
Nutley, NJ
Awesome laptop and works great. i am a big user of dell and never seem to be disappointed in their laptops or desktops.
Taylor B.
I love this computer!!! It is really fast and has great memory. The screen is a great size and I love the touch screen.
Kristen K.
Beautiful! Works great and the touchscreen feature, I don't know how I've gone this long without it! Very nice.
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
Great battery life and comparable with everything! Easy to use! Awesome warranty