Dell XPS 15 XPS15-6845sLV 15.6

BY DELL

Dell XPS 15 XPS15-6845sLV 15.6" Touchscreen LED (TrueLife) Ultrabook - Intel Core i7 i7-4712HQ 2.30 GHz - Silver Anodized Aluminum - 16GB RAM - 1TB HDD - 32GB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M - Windows 8.1 64-bit (English) - 3200 x 1800 Display - Bluetooth - Manufacturer: DELL - Mfg Part Number: XPS15-6845sLV - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Dell XPS 15 XPS15-6845sLV 15.6
Dell XPS 15 XPS15-6845sLV 15.6" Touchscreen LED (TrueLife) Ultrabook - Intel Core i7 i7-4712HQ 2.30 GHz - Silver Anodized Aluminum - 16GB RAM - 1TB HDD - 32 G
Kelli C.
Lansing
I love the capabilities of this lap top. I bought the laptop for my aunt and it is so easy for her to navigate thru the different sites. She has never used a computer before she bought this one so I feel we made a great choice in getting her this one she is very happy
Diana T.
Port St Lucie, FL
I low key broke my laptop but it still works perfectly.. So I gave it 5 stars for durability
Thy P.
It's a a laptop. It does what it needs to do. This particular model was bought because my wife wanted a new laptop. She has always had a Dell, so it was something she wanted to stay with. She said that Dell is reliable. This laptop is seriously fast. It has tremendous storage. There's no lagging between programs. It starts up pretty fast.
Megan C.
There's been a lot of issues with drivers and the motherboard. It's hard to take out the battery. Luckily it was under warranty. Other than that it's a great laptop and easy to use.
Arlev S.
Union, NJ
You'd think that with its i7 processor and 1TB cache, that it would be a fast computer. So i don't know if it's because of the touch screen..but nevertheless, I'm pretty disappointed with this laptop.
I just got for Christmas ,Very easy to operate
There is so much to do .Im learning more and more everyday .I love it.