Dell XPS 12 Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5

BY DELL

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 6-cell Battery Energy: 47 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Front Camera/Webcam: Yes Front Camera Resolution/Webcam Resolution: 1.3 Megapixel Interfaces/Ports Total Number of USB Ports: 2 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Mini DisplayPort: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Screen Size: 12.5" Screen Mode: Full HD Touchscreen: Yes Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 4400 Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD General Information Product Type: Ultrabook/Tablet Manufacturer Part Number: 461-9167 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. dell.com Manufacturer: Dell, Inc Product Name: XPS 12 Ultrabook/Tablet Product Line: XPS Product Series: 12 Brand Name: Dell I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad Keyboard Type: Physical Keyboard Keyboard Backlight: Yes TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Standard Memory: 8 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Miscellaneous Package Contents XPS 12 Ultrabook/Tablet AC Adapter Features Gorilla Glass Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Silver Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0 Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 3.35 lb Color: Carbon Fiber Form Factor: Convertible Height: 0.8" Width: 12.5" Depth: 8.5" Power Description Input Voltage: 120 V AC Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 45 W Storage Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB Processor & Chipset Cache: 4 MB Processor Speed: 2 GHz Processor Type: Core i7 Processor Model: i7-4510U Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) 6 see more...

Dell XPS 12 Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5
Dell XPS 12 Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5" - Intel Core i7 i7-4510U 2 GHz - Carbon Fiber, Anodized Aluminum
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Techie Expert
It's OKAY. I have issues with my screen OFTEN and it restarts randomly a lot. Which is very frustrating when I'm working on school stuff (I'm a college student). So, basically I have a love/hate relationship with it. I like the design; it just has a lot of glitches.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is looks so awesome. i would love to have one of these. look futuristic.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Absolutely love mine! There is nothing that I would change about this product. I use it for personal and business reasons.
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL
Thanks for all the reviews. I'm looking to spent some money on a computer and I want to know first other peoples opinions
saad s.
saad s.
Techie Expert
Best product
Abishana B.
Abishana B.
Croydon
This tablet would be a great thing to have really.I really want to have this.♥♥♥♥So awesome!!!
Grand Rapids, MI
Does the screen break easy