Dell Vostro 14 3000 14 3458 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-5200U

BY DELL

Looks great, performs even better. Accomplish more in style with the Vostro 14 3000 Series (Intel®) featuring the latest Intel® processors and essential business features in a sleek, portable design. Manufacturer: Dell, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: VOS3458-3625 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. dell.com Brand Name: Dell Product Line: Vostro Product Series: 14 3000 Product Model: 14 3458 Product Name: Vostro 14 3458 Notebook Product Type: Notebook Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Core i5 Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: i5-5200U Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) Memory: Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Storage: Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer Display & Graphics: Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 5500 Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Network & Communication: Wireless LAN: Yes Network & Communication: Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac Network & Communication: Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Network & Communication: Bluetooth: Yes see more...

Dell Vostro 14 3000 14 3458 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-5200U
Shanna G.
Stillwater, MN
I love my Dell lap top. Bought it so I could blog with it when I travel. I've used it on two trips in the past few months and it has worked perfectly. Now I take it with me when I'm at my daughter's dance lessons so I can get some work down while I wait for her.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
This it a great brand of dell computers. it;s fast, relible and eat to use. i got it as a gift and it is still going srong
Steph F.
Marysville, PA
I love my dell computer! Its fast and convenient to take anywhere. It has a good processor and lots of memory!
Sydney L.
Medina, OH
I got this laptop to use in college, and it is a great way to type and submit papers. The keys are nice
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Great laptop for the price. No issues. It has lasted us a long time. I would repurchase
Nada A.
Small in size, light, fast,good processor , easy to use,
It needs to have more memory and a higher video card