BY NONE

Intel Atom Z3740D Processor (2MB Cache, up to 1.8GHz Quad-Core) Windows 8.1 32 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM Memory 8-Inch Display see more...

Nickie A.
Glen Allen, VA
I got this tablet as a gift for my boyfriend on sale at Dell. He really loves it. The screen brightness is pretty good (not the grade of an ipad, but at the price it's fantastic). The interface itself is pretty user friendly. Although we have noticed sometimes when watching netflix or hulu that it is hard to touch the play/pause at the right angle to get it to work. The speakers are okay, probably what I would expect from a tablet: maybe a little better than smart phone quality. It's a nice weight and design. Overall, it's a great budget tablet.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I gotta tell you I love this tablet. I use it every day. I have had for a couple of years now and it has never given me any trouble. It does all the things you would want an android to do . I think It is better then any apple product. The price was right. The size is right and if I had to replace it it would be the same.
YeonSoo C.
I bought this tablet for cheap at Walmart a couple months ago and it still looks brand new. I really like how the price is very affordable and very easy to carry around, unlike a laptop.
Lõrè N.
Techie Expert Level 1
Best product
zip code :13004
Dianna L.
Edmonton , AB
I got this tablet quite a while ago, and I really like it. I have small hands and fingers so it works out great for me, but I would say the user-friendliness of it is not as well designed as the ipads. I bought some extras for it like a bluetooth keyboard and a micro usb to usb converter so I could use a mouse with it. I like it because I don't have to carry around my laptop for the same use and it's a lot smaller and lighter.
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
Bought mine used, and i can say i don't regret it. ive had it for over a year now, and its starting to lag sometimes, but overal still really worth its functionality.
Lõrè N.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria zip code :13004