BY DELL

Performance meets fun Powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean for productivity and performance. Preloaded with Dell PocketCloud Explore and Remote Desktop apps. Intel Atom processor provides power for fast, smooth performance. The multi-touch display (1280 x 800) gives you easy control over the tablet's features and functions. 8in. touch-screen display delivers crisp, high-quality pictures and video. A microSD card slot lets you expand storage capacity (microSD cards sold separately). 32GB storage provides plenty of space for your favorite music, videos, photos and other files. The front 2-megapixel webcam lets you teleconference; the rear 5-megapixel camera is for taking photos. Supports 720p video. 2GB memory lets you run apps and multi-task. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices. Dual cameras for high-quality imaging. Lets you access wireless networks to share files and surf the Web. USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfers. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30ft. with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers. Wireless-N connectivity (802.11n) enables high-performance, cable-free networking. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage. Bluetooth(R) wireless. Single speaker and microphone provide high-quality audio. Up to 7.9 hours of battery life. Dell(TM) Venue 8 Android Tablet With 8in. Screen, Intel(R) Atom(TM) Processor, 32GB Storage, Black is one of many Tablets & Tablet PCs available through Office Depot. Made by Dell. see more...

Katherine Y.
Federal Way, WA
It came free with my brother's laptop so I can't complain too much, however, this isn't something I would purchase on its own. It's not compatible with most of my TV networks and it tends to run slow. I do like the size of it though as it fits nicely into my purse.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
I wasn't too happy with this purchase. The battery kept giving me issues. It was good for the first couple of months but then it gave me nothing but trouble.
Nickelette W.
Don't like the android jelly bean software. Seems kind of slow to me. I wish it could be a better quality.
Scarlet V.
Anteriormente tenia una tablet de otra marca la cual no me duro casi nada, pero adquiri una de esta marca y me ha gustado mucho. Se me ha caido varias veces y sigue como nueva-.