Dell Venue 8 16GB Tablet - 8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3580 - 2GB RAM - Android 4.4 Kitkat - Slate - 1280 X 800 Multi-touch Screen Display - (463-4613)

BY DELL

Stunning features Picture perfect: Snap amazing photos with a rear facing 5MP camera or video chat like a pro with the front facing 2MP camera. Powerfully smooth productivity Power up: Spend more t. see more...

Susanna M.
I would NOT recommend buying this tablet. While it is easy and entertaining to use, and has great features, the charging port keeps breaking. We had it replaced once already and it is on its way out again. When it breaks again, we won't be fixing it again. We will not be repurchasing this tablet either.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
I haven't used much but I do know my mom got one about a month before me and has tons of problems with hers not staying connected to Internet(all other devices using Internet work fine)
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
I love this tablet. I Caan do anything I need to on it. I have done homework for college courses and binge watched netflix.