Dell Venue 7 16GB Tablet - 7 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Atom Z3460 - 1GB RAM - Android 4.4 Kitkat - Slate - 1280 X 800 Multi-touch Screen Display (462-9786 3)

BY DELL

The Crowd Pleaser A 7 tablet with Intel power and Android flexibility at an unbeatable value. Feature-rich versatility Picture perfect: Snap amazing photos with a rear facing 3MP camera or video ch. see more...

Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I really like this little tablet. It takes the place of my desk top quite often. I will say that sometimes lately it has been a qwerky. I just shut it down and restart it. It is so convenient for me. I like to watch movies in bed so this is great. its light weight and very portable
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
This dell venue 7 came for a reduced price with a laptop purchase. It's cheap price is reflected on the quality of the item. It slowed down after a few months of use. The camera's not great. The touch screen is not that sensitive.
Tracy O.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love my Dell tablet. It is the perfect size to carry every where I go. It is so easy to use my 3 and 4 yo grand children use it as much as I do.
michele a.
Rochester, NY
My kids have taken this over! I bought it for myself but it disappeared shortly after it arrived! They have had zero complaints about it!
Brenda B.
Ellenboro, NC
I love this,i bought it for my son.time flies by and he loves it more every day.works wonders and he teaches us how to use things on it
Nichole J.
Casa Grande, Arizona
I have dropped this many times and it has never broken. However, the battery life leaves something to be desired.