Dell Venue 11 Pro Tablet Pc - 10.8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Intel Core I3 I3-4020y 1.50 Ghz - Black - 4GB RAM - 128GB Ssd - Windows 8.1 64-bit - Slate - 1920 X 1080 (462-3375)

BY DELL

Access. Share. Connect. Engineered to impress: The high-resolution 10.8 Full HD (1080p) display allows you to be productive anytime and anywhere. Delivering wide viewing angles the Venue 11 Pro is. see more...

Emma G.
I believe I actually have the older version of this tablet; however, many of the specs are the same. In order to really utilize this tablet, I would recommend purchasing a keyboard and a mouse. Without a keyboard, it is extremely difficult to type at all since the on-screen keyboard isn't the best. Otherwise, good tablet for a reasonable price.
Crystal H.
Eugene, OR
Great tablet. I have no complaints about it. If your in the market for one this is a pretty good option that's pretty fairly priced as far as electronics go.
Alice G.
It is not all that I thought it would be I was hoping for more seems very slow but I deal with it!