Dell Venue 11 Pro 7000 7140 Tablet Pc - 10.8 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Core M 5y71 Dual-core [2 Core] 1.20 Mhz - 4GB RAM - Ddr3l Sdram - 128GB Ssd - (463-4623)

BY DELL

Product Type: Tablet Mechanical Design: Keyboard dock Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Edition - English / French CPU: Intel Core M M-5Y71 / 1.2 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.9 GHz Number of Cores. see more...

Kasey G.
Matthews, MO
Not the best thing in the world, you could probably find a better tablet for the same price. Its a bit heavy, but the screen is nice and large. It is essentially just a laptop without a hard keyboard. Not much space on the tablet either. Overall I would not buy again.
Maria H.
Gresham, OR
I bought this to my cousin and he's really happy for it! It has everything he wanted and Its price is really fair for what the product gives! I'm defiantly getting one for myself
Jada S.
Evansville, In
I use this for college. Very handy to keep and lightweight. Has all the tools I need
saad s.