Dell Venue 11 Pro 5130 Ultrabook/Tablet - 10.8

BY DELL

Battery Information Battery Energy: 32 Wh Maximum Battery Run Time: 10 Hour Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Interfaces/Ports Total Number of USB Ports: 1 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1 Connection Type: Micro USB Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Mini HDMI: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Screen Size: 10.8" Screen Mode: Full HD Touchscreen: Yes Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology Multi-touch Screen: Yes General Information Product Type: Ultrabook/Tablet Manufacturer Part Number: 461-8945 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. dell.com Manufacturer: Dell, Inc Product Model: 5130 Product Name: Venue 11 Pro 5130 Ultrabook/Tablet Product Line: Venue 11 Pro Brand Name: Dell I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: No Keyboard Type: Touchscreen Keyboard Memory Standard Memory: 2 GB Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Memory Card Supported: microSD Memory Standard: DDR3-1333/PC3-10600 Memory Card Reader: Yes Miscellaneous Package Contents Venue 11 Pro 5130 Ultrabook/Tablet Standard Battery AC Adapter Security Features Dell Data Protection Dell Data Encryption Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Noble Security Lock Slot Network & Communication Service Provider: Sprint Bluetooth: Yes WWAN Supported: Yes Cellular Data Connectivity Technology: LTE Near Field Communication: Yes Cellular Generation: 4G Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 1.57 lb Form Factor: Slate Height: 0.4" Width: 11.7" Depth: 7" Power Description Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 24 W Storage Solid State Drive Capacity: 64 GB Processor & Chipset Cache: see more...

Dell Venue 11 Pro 5130 Ultrabook/Tablet - 10.8
Dell Venue 11 Pro 5130 Ultrabook/Tablet - 10.8" - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Sprint - 4G - Intel
Becky C.
Mariposa, CA
Horrible, it is the worst tablet I have ever spent money on, I will never buy one again! TOTAL waste of money! I would never tell someone to buy one!
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
I very much enjoy using this. Good platform , feels good in teh hand, i am not afraid i will drop it
Paola F.
Excellent tablet. the display is excellent. the battery life is very good.
saad s.