BY DELL

General Information Product Type: Waste Toner Bottle Manufacturer Part Number: NTYFD Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. dell.com Manufacturer: Dell, Inc Product Name: Toner Cartridge Waste Container Brand Name: Dell Miscellaneous Compatibility Dell Color Laser Printers: C3760N C3760DN C3765DNF Physical Characteristics Technical Information Print Color: Color Print Technology: Laser Typical Print Yield: 30000 Page Warranty see more...

Emily M.
Miami, Ok
I was wondering why my printer seemed to be struggling. I kept looking for little plastic receptacles my old printer used. Finally figured out this is the part I needed and once I changed it out, what a difference! It's like a have a new printer again. I won't wait as long to change it out, next time.
Katy A.