Dell Sleeve 13 for XPS 13" Laptops

BY DELL

Dell Sleeve 13 for XPS 13" Laptops: Durable protection for XPS systems For XPS 13" and 11" ultrabooks and laptops Slim, lightweight design Durable, weather-resistant nylon Zippered, soft-lined interior Easy-access pocket see more...

Dell Sleeve 13 for XPS 13" Laptops
Naiade P.
I just got a this dell model last Christmas and since I am really clumsy,I wanted a good and soft sleeve to protect during my study trips to Starbucks. This sleeve is discrete and meets my needs perfectly. I would definitely recommend and I may buy another to keep it just in case.
Samantha Z.
Miami Beach, FL
This amazing sleeve protects my laptop from getting scratched anywhere i go it always is a good way to keep it covered especially if your walking from your car somewhere and its raining
Brenda R.
Mission
Protects my laptop gray! Feels soft and well made. I love using it for my laptop and keeps it safe from damage or any scratches
Samantha L.
Washington, DC
A great protective case for any laptop, used it for my mac to be honest but its still a great buy.
Delaney T.
Arlington, TX
Great dell sleeve for xpx laptops it holds the laptop securely and is sure to hold on tight
Shannan A.
Visalia, CA
Holy cow, I'm so glad I have this! I keep my computer in it when I'm not using it. My grandbaby grabbed it off the counter and dropped it. This protected it so well! It still looks and works perfectly.