BY DELL

Dell 17.3" Inspiron 17 5748 Laptop PC: Dell 17.3" Inspiron Laptop PC, 17 5748 Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i5-4210U processor 2.70GHz, 3MB Cache 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory The Dell Intel core i5 laptop with 8GB memory and 1TB hard drive gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more on the longitude silver Windows 8.1 touchscreen laptop with Intel core i5-4210U processor Tray-loading DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 17.3" Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen display Integrated video graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam 3-in-1 memory card reader Bluetooth v4.0 technology 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port The longitude silver Windows 8.1 touchscreen laptop with Intel core i5-4210U processor uses a 4-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 5 h 26 min battery life Dell 17.3" Inspiron Laptop PC, 17 5748 Software: Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Microsoft Office Trial Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using this Dell Intel core i5 laptop with 8GB memory and 1TB hard drive Support and Warranty: 1-year in-home warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 4-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this see more...

Dell Silver 17.3
Dell Silver 17.3" Inspiron 17 5748 Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-4210U Processor, 8GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
Dells are pretty good computers and they're affordable. i just hate the windows program!!! idk if anyone else had the same problem i did but no matter how many times i set it to not update automatically it still did. whenever i went to start my computer it look over 30 minutes for it to finish updating it, very frustrating when you want to get homework out of the way. I like the computers but Windows sucks. I recently switched to the Mac and I will never turn to any other brand. Mac is the best out of all the technology Ive tried
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
This year I switched over from my Acer to my Inspiron and I am asking myself why I didn't do it sooner. I love my laptop it meets my every need. I am a college student so I mainly se my laptop for school work researching and essays and online classes. My laptop came fulloy loaded with everything I needed and has great speed and the battery lasts forever. I love this purchase.
Tiffany J.
O Fallon, MO
This is my first lap top and I am very impressed. The battery life is surprisingly long. The laptop is very sleek and I love the back-lit keyboard.
Madison M.
Clover, SC
Worked well at first but now it has many ads, Is very slow, Apps don't work, and I had to turn off touch screen because it was messing up my screen
michelle w.
roy, UT
Great functional laptop for everyday kind of needs. I would highly recommend as a first computer or a primary home one
Brittany W.
Troy, MI
Bought this computer for myself about a year ago. Tons of storage and it's fast. I would definitely recommend!