ElectronicsComputersLaptopsDell
Silver 156" Inspiron 15R Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4500U Processor, 8GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 81

by Dell

Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15R Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4500U processor 3.0GHz, 4MB Cache in 1TB hard drive laptop with Windows 8.1 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11n connection built into your PC 15.6" touchscreen display Intel HD 4400 Graphics with HDMI capabilities on Dell Inspiron 15R laptop with 8GB memory and touchscreen Additional Features: 1TB hard drive laptop with Windows 8.1 has a 1 megapixel webcam 8-in-1 memory card reader 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 6-cell lithium ion battery Silver Dell 15.6" Inspiron Laptop weighs 5.18 lbs, 14.8"L x 10.2"W x 1.1"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 Microsoft Office Trial McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Dell Inspiron 15R laptop with 8GB memory and touchscreen has a 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Silver Dell 15.6" Inspiron Laptop, power cord and AC adapter 6-cell battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15R Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4500U Processor, 8GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1!
How would you rate this product?
Sophia  P.
I love my laptop and don’t have any problems. Works well for work, I always like sell products for years and never been disappointed. Me and my family always purchase dell!
Katelyn W.
Galesburg, IL
Love my laptop, have had it while and definitely perfect for my college classes I am taking on the road to nursing and teaching. Easy to use, great battery life! Overall great purchase!
Vanessa  P.
Kansas City, MO
Dell is a reliable brand but I have not had the best luck with this laptop. It’s constantly freezing and I have sent it back at least 5 times while it was under warranty, my warranty is over and now I’m left with a paper weight.
Skylar A.
Russellville, AR
This is my favorite laptop I have owned! I use it everyday for college and have never had any problems with it! It’s easy to use and set up! If you’re looking for a laptop I highly recommend this one!
Anu P.
Coppell, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Amazing laptop, speed also good and amazing graphics, resolution. As it has great configuration, you play high resolution game also and software also. Very affordable and great features in affordable prices. Highly recommended!!!!
De Gonzalez A.
Long Is City, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved it and I have not had any problem with it to work it is very efficient I recommend it to you, it is very good
Jesus P.
Tulare, CA
I've had my Inspiron 15 laptop for maybe 2 years now and it's never given me any problems. Starts right up every time. My only complaints would be the relatively short battery life and the ssd isn't as fast as I would like
Rikza S.
Nesconset, NY
I have this and I feel like it's similar to a MacBook. It's really good and can carry out all the tasks I need it to.
Cristina C.
Missouri City, TX
I LOVE THIS COMPUTER IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND WITH THE WINDOWS FEATURE MAKES THE COMPUTER A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT BETTER
Jess E.
Springfield MA
Love it. It does what I need and has great storage space for all my pictures.
Love it. It does what I need and has great storage space for all my pictures.

Looking for your answer?