BY DELL

Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15R Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4500U processor 3.0GHz, 4MB Cache in 1TB hard drive laptop with Windows 8.1 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more DVD drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11n connection built into your PC 15.6" touchscreen display Intel HD 4400 Graphics with HDMI capabilities on Dell Inspiron 15R laptop with 8GB memory and touchscreen Additional Features: 1TB hard drive laptop with Windows 8.1 has a 1 megapixel webcam 8-in-1 memory card reader 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 6-cell lithium ion battery Silver Dell 15.6" Inspiron Laptop weighs 5.18 lbs, 14.8"L x 10.2"W x 1.1"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 Microsoft Office Trial McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Dell Inspiron 15R laptop with 8GB memory and touchscreen has a 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Silver Dell 15.6" Inspiron Laptop, power cord and AC adapter 6-cell battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend a see more...

Dell Silver 15.6
Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15R Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4500U Processor, 8GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Danielle H.
Milwaukee, WI
I've had this laptop for over 5 years now and still love it. While it's slightly heavy compared to its predecessors, it makes up for this issue in all of it's other qualities. Especially love the switch lid cover ability.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I had a Dell Inspiron in college and it did it's job. While the retina display burned out on the screen, the hard drive did not and I was thankful for that!
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
I have had this same computer for over 5 years. I love it. Had tons of memory. Haven't ever really had any problems with it!
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
I have this and I feel like it's similar to a MacBook. It's really good and can carry out all the tasks I need it to.
Cristina C.
Missouri City, TX
I LOVE THIS COMPUTER IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND WITH THE WINDOWS FEATURE MAKES THE COMPUTER A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT BETTER
Jess E.
Springfield MA
Love it. It does what I need and has great storage space for all my pictures.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Techie Expert Level 4
  Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch