ElectronicsComputersLaptopsDell
Silver 156" Inspiron 15R Laptop PC with AMD A10-5745M Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 81

by Dell

Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15R Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD A10-5745M Quad-Core processor 2.1GHz (with a Max Turbo speed of 2.90GHz) 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work on the 8GB Memory Silver Dell 15.6" Inspiron Laptop 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more DVD-Writer drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on this AMD A10-5745M Quad-Core laptop 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11n connection built into your PC AMD Radeon HD 8610G Graphics With HDMI capabilities Additional Features: Dell 15R laptop with 1TB hard drive and Windows 8.1 has 1 megapixel webcam 8-in-1 memory card reader 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 6-cell lithium ion battery 5.18 lbs, 14.8"L x 10.2"W x 1.1"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 AMD A10-5745M Quad-Core laptop with Microsoft Office Trial McAfee LiveSafe (30-day trial) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Dell 15R Laptop, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 has a 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: 8GB Memory Silver Dell 15.6" Inspiron Laptop, power cord and AC adapter 6-cell battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more c

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15R Laptop PC with AMD A10-5745M Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1!
How would you rate this product?
Catarine Ginart R.
Windermere, FL
Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15R Laptop PC with AMD A10-5745M Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1 uploaded by Catarine Ginart R.
Ideal product for home office, school, and laser, great for family and businesses. best cost-benefit on the market. Even for games it is a good product. I believe that other brands have a shorter durability and more system crashes
Alexandra G.
newyork
AMAZING! This computer is truly a blessing it’s great. I use it everyday. For school and other things and I just love this product.
Angie C.
Computer is excellent I use it for homework watch Netflix anything that you would like to recommend.
Cherie L.
Cedar City, UT
Excellent laptop. Work really good. Got this for my daughter. Very user friendly. Screen is a good size. Runs fast. Has good storage space. She will be able to use this for a while.
Jessie S.
Is great to finally have a touch screen laptop! Ease of use is definitely up there on my list, and this computer provides just that! It has taken me a while to get used to the new version of Windows but other than that, I'm impressed!
Alanna J.
cedarcreek
Techie Expert Level 3
PEACE TEA IS THE BEST I HAVE A LITERAL ADDICTION TO IT GO BUY RIGHT NOW ITS SO CHEAP AND GOOD I DEF RECOMMEND OMG MY FAV FLAVOR IS THE RASPBERRY ONE AND THE PACKAGING IS SO CUTE DEF WOULD BUY AGAIN
Donna D.
Pennsylvania Avenue, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
Liked it. Never had an issue with it. I was only renting it. It is alot faster than leading brands. T doesn't have much lag. I would make it touch screen. It is very user friendly. I would recommend to my grandparents I am satisfied with this product.
Nour S.
Syracuse st
Techie Expert Level 1
This is good but I would recommend a touch screen turn around gadget. Mainly because when reading writing and with a touch in pen that helps keep the screen clean. Love it. Recommend it.
Deb N.
Glouster, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I've never liked this since I bought it. It just seems to lag. I've never liked Dell products and I really don't know why I wasted my money on it. This one is no exception. I hate the feel of it and often find using my phone is both easier and faster.
Cheryl S.
Excellent laptop. I love it so much that I own 2 of them!!! Easy to use. Nice size. Light weight.

Looking for your answer?