BY DELL

Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 i5545-3750sLV Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD A10-7300 processor 1.90GHz (up to 3.20GHz via Turbo boost) 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11n connection built into your PC 15.6" TrueLife LED-backlit touchscreen display AMD Radeon R6 Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam 5-in-1 memory card reader 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 7 h 17 min battery life 4.67 lbs, 15" x 10.2" x 1" Software: Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Microsoft Office Trial McAfee LiveSafe 30-day trial Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year limited warranty What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Dell Silver 15.6
Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 i5545-3750sLV Laptop PC with AMD A10-7300 Processor, 8GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Michaela C.
Johnson City, TN
I love this computer. I needed a new laptop for when I started my bachelors degree and I couldn't be more happy with this one. I looked at tons of reviews and I got a really good deal in this one on the dell website. I've had it for 8 months and I've never had a problem with it. I really like the touch screen feature as it makes scrolling in the Internet a little easier
Alexis T.
DUDE IT'S A DELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not one to review computers and such but I love this laptop! It's insane how fast it runs, even with Lightroom, Photoshop, and sims all running at once. Also the screen and the way it folds is so awesome.
Marissa K.
Fenton, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
I love Dell laptop computers, I have never been one for a Mac and this PC is the reason why. I have never had issues with it and the IT department at my university recommends Dells.
Yana S.
Federal Way, WA
I've actually only used this in electronic stores but from what i could tell, this laptop is awesome. I got it for my sister and her husband for christmas, so hopefully they like it:)
Jessie P.
Hillsboro, TN
I bought this computer hoping it would be blazing fast unfortunately windows 10 seems to bog this system down. I just like Windows 7 too much maybe lol
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Techie Expert Level 3
I love Dell laptops they're easy to use and really easy for any age group to use a Dell laptop!
Tera C.
I have an older dell, I love it should I upgrade to the touchscreen or is it a waste
tammy h.
it up to you.i would keep my old one.