Dell Silver 15.6

BY DELL

Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4510U processor 3.10GHz, 4MB Cache 16GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory The Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 laptop with intel core i7-4510U processor gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB solid state drive + 8GB flash Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your Dell 15.6" inspiron laptop 16GB memory, touchscreen, 1TB SSD and Windows 8.1 15.6" Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen display Integrated video graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam 5-in-1 memory card reader Bluetooth v4.0 technology 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port The Inspiron 15 laptop has a 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 7 h 17 min battery life Software: Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Microsoft Office Trial McAfee TPeaks Live Safe (30-day trial) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the Dell 15.6" inspiron laptop 16GB memory, touchscreen, 1TB SSD and Windows 8.1 Support and Warranty: The Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 laptop with intel core i7-4510U processor has a 1-year mail-in warranty What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell lithium-ion battery Inspiron 15 Laptop Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that ar see more...

Dell Silver 15.6
Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4510U processor, 16GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB SSD and Windows 8.1
Arisai M.
Arisai M.
Shoshone, ID
I love this laptop!! My hubby bought me this for my birthday and omg the best gift ever! I love the touchscreen, super easy to use and the typing is smooth plus the battery lasts forever. easy and fast very multi use and smart! it has a lil android lady like siri called cortana. she answers everything. The price was amazing. ultimately the best laptop ever.
Breana E.
Breana E.
Mc Clure, OH
It's beautiful and is well worth money as long as you keep the spyware. It is everything that I love in a laptop.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
The Worst Laptop I have ever owned :( My Husband and I bought 2 of these at the same time online they were supposed to be new. We ended up with one that was new and working and one that already had been signed onto and given a password so we were locked out. We had to return it and wait for another. Upon receiving the 2nd new one we find that the charging cord is junk it was a nightmare to get it replaced. Then after only 3 Months the Charging port on BOTH laptops broke loose on the inside from normal charging use. This was our First Dell purchase and our last $ 900.00 of junk.
Paola D.
Paola D.
I love DELL, I love the stability they provide with the platform and also the customer service is on point. So far I had 4 DELL computers with this one and Planning into buying more.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
This is a good, reliable laptop. The mouse pad is a little touchy and the keys aren't spread out too much.
Zulay V.
Zulay V.
Philadelphia, PA
Love my dell laptop. The best one I've had so far I don't think I would ever switch from brands again. The battery always last & up to now I've never had any issues at all. Love the slim design and its light.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
We love our DELL products! As far as our experience goes, we have had great customer support when needed. The touchscreen has been great for my husband who is in grad-school and frequently makes presentations.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Dell products are the best. Especially because they're right from Texas like me! The computers are extremely affordable, last a long time and I've never had any issues.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great brand I love this brand of computer I would recommend to anyone who is just starting out at college who is needing a laptop.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
Nice computer, fast processor and the screen is fantastic. I have to say, if I wasn't partial to Toshiba I would likely by myself one!