Dell Silver 15.6

BY DELL #53 in Laptops

Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4510U processor 3.10GHz, 4MB Cache 16GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory The Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 laptop with intel core i7-4510U processor gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB solid state drive + 8GB flash Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your Dell 15.6" inspiron laptop 16GB memory, touchscreen, 1TB SSD and Windows 8.1 15.6" Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen display Integrated video graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam 5-in-1 memory card reader Bluetooth v4.0 technology 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port The Inspiron 15 laptop has a 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 7 h 17 min battery life Software: Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Microsoft Office Trial McAfee TPeaks Live Safe (30-day trial) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the Dell 15.6" inspiron laptop 16GB memory, touchscreen, 1TB SSD and Windows 8.1 Support and Warranty: The Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 laptop with intel core i7-4510U processor has a 1-year mail-in warranty What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 3-cell lithium-ion battery Inspiron 15 Laptop Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that ar see more...

Dell Silver 15.6
Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4510U processor, 16GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB SSD and Windows 8.1
Buy on Walmart
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
The Worst Laptop I have ever owned :( My Husband and I bought 2 of these at the same time online they were supposed to be new. We ended up with one that was new and working and one that already had been signed onto and given a password so we were locked out. We had to return it and wait for another. Upon receiving the 2nd new one we find that the charging cord is junk it was a nightmare to get it replaced. Then after only 3 Months the Charging port on BOTH laptops broke loose on the inside from normal charging use. This was our First Dell purchase and our last $ 900.00 of junk.
Elizabeth H.
Mine is a smaller version of this, but the same basic concept. The computer is easily navigable and user friendly. I love the new windows 8 design! I personally do not use the App Store frequently, but there is a wide variety that can meet any need. As a college student, I transport my laptop a lot. My one caution is that it is a little fragile externally. I have had a couple pieces pop off, but it was nothing I couldn't fix. I have since bought a padded laptop case, and I would recommend doing so for anyone getting this laptop. Overall, good buy!
Arisai M.
Shoshone, ID
I love this laptop!! My hubby bought me this for my birthday and omg the best gift ever! I love the touchscreen, super easy to use and the typing is smooth plus the battery lasts forever. easy and fast very multi use and smart! it has a lil android lady like siri called cortana. she answers everything. The price was amazing. ultimately the best laptop ever.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
We love our DELL products! As far as our experience goes, we have had great customer support when needed. The touchscreen has been great for my husband who is in grad-school and frequently makes presentations.
Zulay V.
Philadelphia, PA
Love my dell laptop. The best one I've had so far I don't think I would ever switch from brands again. The battery always last & up to now I've never had any issues at all. Love the slim design and its light.
Paola D.
I love DELL, I love the stability they provide with the platform and also the customer service is on point. So far I had 4 DELL computers with this one and Planning into buying more.
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Dell products are the best. Especially because they're right from Texas like me! The computers are extremely affordable, last a long time and I've never had any issues.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
I have had this computer for months now and I love it! It is so much better than my old HP. More space and faster than what my old one was. It is so amazing!
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Techie Expert Level 4
Love the dell Inspiron line of laptops! They hold up and last long. They are upgradeable and in my opinion unbeatable as an overall great computer
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
Nice computer, fast processor and the screen is fantastic. I have to say, if I wasn't partial to Toshiba I would likely by myself one!