BY DELL

With 1yr Warranty and only 3.3lbs! Featuring super fast Intel Core I5 Processor, the Dell Latitude E4310 Ultra Portable Notebook is designed for executives who want style, reliability, power, and mobility. The Latitude E4310 combines sleek looks, robust features, and a low total cost of ownership. We upgraded this laptop with Armor Shield skin to protect against scratches, and normal wear & tear. see more...

Dell Refurbished Latitude E4310 with Armour Shield, Intel Core I5 2.4GHz,4GB,250GB, DVDRW,13.3",Win7 Home Prem,1yr Warranty, Refurb. Black
Usha Q.
Saint Charles, MO
I searched for months for a laptop. I had very particular stipulations regarding size, RAM, disk space, OS and price. I didn't want something that was super slow, but I didn't want to pay for laptop that was more than I truly needed. I use this for Internet browsing, building word and excel documents, as well as storing photos.
The only problem I have is with the mouse. This also only seemed to arise after my free upgrade to Windows 10- so it may be an issue with that. The mouse keeps getting reset to having a slight delay, and when I change it to no delay it is too sensitive. It also zooms and zooms out on pages on it's own when I touch the mouse, as well as scrolling up and down a page-this mouse is not made for either of those functions! So it should not happen.
Claire S.
Berea, KY
This is a computer that gets the job done. I was frustrated with my old computer because it lagged so much. This one is much better, however, it over heats if you leave it on all day. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this computer!
Nery B.
Berwyn , IL
I like it, it has great memory storage it's not that bulky it's pretty affordable for a person under a butged I got it for $300, have not yet expired any problems just hope I don't,
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
Purchased this as part of a bundle. Great starter laptop. Using it to stream Netflix with no issues. Tons of storage. Windows 10 runs great.
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
Even refurbished this is an amazing computer that does everything I need it to for school and my kids.
Lisa R.
Buffalo, NY
Dell computer is ok not that great constantly getting virus very slow..It's ok to use..