Dell REFURBISHED Inspiron 15.6

Dell REFURBISHED Inspiron 15.6" Notebook with Intel Core i5 Processor & Windows 8.1

BY DELL

4th generation Intel Core processors & Windows 8.1 compliment a spacious 15.6 touchscreen and a forged aluminum design with diamond cut beveled edges. see more...

Caslyn D.
Miami Lakes, FL
I give this 3 stars bec the price was pretty decent and worked with my shoe string budget. This was my 3rd dell computer and I have never really had good experiences with them. The processors always move extremely slow even when its fresh out of the box. The computer always gives mechanical issues after about a year or so of use. It starts overheating a mere few months or so after you start using it. I only purchased this one bec as previously stated, it was cheap and I only wanted to use it for watching movies at home.
Carolyn T.
Reading, MA
I like dell and i like windows but i think thag for my lifestyle, mac is better. this computer is rugged and can take a couple tumbles. the mousepad on a new one was a bit hard to use after a while and that part of the laptop seems flimsy. it was not too expensive and came in sturdy packaging.
Hannah J.
Works great! Does everything I need for school, gaming, & Internet browsing! My boyfriend & I share this laptop & it works perfect
joseph l.
india
Dell is one of the best laptop product i have got, me and my friend buy laptop at the same time, he bought hp and i bought dell, but now after 2 years, my dell laptop is way too much better than his..
Caroline B.
Ottawa, ON
The perfect laptop for a student! Runs very smoothly and is also pretty good for someone who enjoys PC gaming.
José G.
Great notebook very fast and powerfull i fully recommend it, i can do all my tasks very well