Dell Precision M6800 17.3 Mobile Workstation - Intel Core I7 I7-4810mq Quad-core [4 Core] 2.80 Ghz - 8GB RAM - Windows 7 Professional - 169 Display - Gigabit Ethernet - Hdmi - 5 X Total (463-5897)

BY DELL

Dell Precision Mobile Workstations Mobile workstation users who need uncompromised performance on demanding, specialized applications. Package Contents: Precision M6800 Mobile Workstation Standard. see more...

jenny s.
victor, WV
I absolutely love this laptop! I can do about anything on it. I like to play games so this is a great computer to use if you play a lot of games.
Jessie P.
Manchester
Pretty happy with this laptop. Honestly thought it would be faster but that could be due to the windows 10 upgrade slowing it down
KRIS M.
Red Springs, NC
Primary use is for Land Surveying business. Very reliable and easy to use and is a great asset for field work.
Bryce H.
It is really a fantastic product. My wife picked it out, and I have been pleased with it so far.
Myles B.
Richardson, TX
Good solid computer. Very inexpensive or what you actually get. I love having a touch screen.
Brooke S.
It does all what I need it to do. I've never had any issues and it always is there for my school work.