ElectronicsComputersLaptopsDell
Precision M3800 156 Touchscreen Mobile Workstation - Intel Core I7 - 12GB RAM - 360GB Ssd - Nvidia Quadro K1100m 2GB Gddr5, Intel Hd Graphics - 169 Display - Ethernet - Hdmi - 3 (463-5900)

by Dell

Dell Precision Mobile Workstations Mobile workstation users who need uncompromised performance on demanding, specialized applications. Package Contents: Precision M3800 Mobile Workstation Standard.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell Precision M3800 15.6 Touchscreen Mobile Workstation - Intel Core I7 - 12GB RAM - 360GB Ssd - Nvidia Quadro K1100m 2GB Gddr5, Intel Hd Graphics - 169 Display - Ethernet - Hdmi - 3 (463-5900)!
How would you rate this product?
Maria C.
Hillside, NJ
This computer is great for work and is good if you have children that write a lot of essays and papers. It is a very good computer it is fast and gets the job done in a instant. It a good computer to order items on because it does not freeze on you like those other type of computers.
Rebecca R.
Statesboro, GA
I bought this computer to come to college with and I love it! The touch screen is incredibly useful and the memory and speed is amazing! I will use it throughout my college career!
Jakisha S.
Sacramento, CA
Very compatible laptop. I like the unique processing of dell laptops. I like the sleek design, the overall feel of the laptop.
Lauren R.
West Allis, WI
I just got this computer a couple days ago and I love it! It works super fast and stores a lot of memory.
Annemarie L.
I used to LOVE dell laptops but they're going downhill fast. Randomly keys press or don't press, it's slow, and the graphics card is CRAP. So much for investing in a good computer.
Casey M.
Arlington, VA
This gets 5 stars no matter what!! This computer is amazing. I use it for work and it really does have awesome features and really is quick and very efficient.

Looking for your answer?