Dell Precision M2800 15.6 Mobile Workstation - Intel Core I7 I7-4610m Dual-core [2 Core] 3 Ghz - 8GB RAM - Ddr3l Sdram - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Windows 7 Professional - 169 Display - (463-5536)

BY DELL

Pro power. Budget intact. Get affordable, reliable performance with the M2800, independent software vendor (ISV) certified to run your professional applications. Professional performance meets affo. see more...

Meghan I.
Chesapeake , VA
I bought the Dell 17" Inspiron i5755-4293 laptop- AMD Quad Core 12GB RAM, 2TB HD, with Backlit Keys from QVC. I had never purchased anything from QVC, but this deal was just too good to pass up. 12 GB RAM for less than $700. Plus I am a photographer and edit photos so I love the 17.3" diagonal HD+ display
Bambi R.
Germanton, NC
I got mine from Forsyth tech when I was going there it works perfectly I use it all the time but sometimes it is slow it cost to much though was the bad thing about it very easy to use
Goldie S.
Federal Way, WA
It has everything but a camera. It even has bluetooth, I use it everyday. The keyboard is standard not ergo. Heavy but still okay.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Love dell products.. Never have had an issue and the warranty stands true and well worth the extra money.
Kat C.
Corona, CA
Its small and does its job. Its a little heavier then i wanted, it runs fast, nothing more to say
Mandy C.
Great laptop for a great price. Works well and runs fast. Have had no problems.