BY DELL

Dell Optiplex 990 Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-2400 3.10GHz, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 250GB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (Off-Lease) - RB-DELLDT00310150 see more...

Mayra C.
Bakersfield, CA
If your looking for speed this is for you works great it is definitely worth the price so don't even look at that look at the quality you will be getting. Definitely exceeded my expectations. No alternatives compare to this it is awesome no competition.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Very good computer. Has exactly the right amount of storage, a fast processor, and excellent graphics. Works well for social media, school, general use, and gaming. Came with the software I needed and up to date OS. Dude, you gotta get this Dell!