Dell Optiplex 9020 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4590t 2 Ghz - Micro Pc - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7 Professional - Bluetooth (0tg4n)

BY DELL

Out of Sight Power. Dells most secure and manageable commercial desktop, the OptiPlex 9020, now delivers leading-edge technology and versatility to any business environment with the space-saving Mi. see more...

Jen L.
King George, VA
Great desktop with fast speed. It is compact and has a speedy SSD storage. Bad part is there is no internal expansion.
Celeste B.
Salinas, CA
The dell optilex 9020 desktop computer Intel core was an okay product. I would not repurchase
Lõrè N.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004