BY DELL

Dell Optiplex 755 Desktop PC - Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66GHz, 3GB DDR2 Memory, 160GB HDD, DVD, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (Refurbished) - VSDL755F67 see more...

Ashley C.
Dell makes amazing products and I would recommend them to everyone. I use mine daily and never have a problem accomplishing anything I am trying to do. I use my desktop for a wide range of things from simply surfing to business matters and I am overall satisfied.
Amy S.
Alma, AR
This is my husband's computer but he absolutely loves it. We have come to buy only Dell laptops and computers and I have to say the quality is unmatched. If you're looking for a fast, effective, quality made product, search no more. We are Dell costumers for life.