Dell Optiplex 7020 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4790 3.60 Ghz - Mini-tower - 8GB RAM - Dvd-writer (462-5911)

BY DELL

Ready and able every day. Get secure manageable and reliable performance for medium-to-large-business workloads with the OptiPlex 7020 mini tower or small form factor desktop. A truly secure deskto. see more...

Gina G.
Bauxite, AR
Great compact desktop tower. This meets all of my family's basic computer needs since none of us are gamers. There is more delay in the Internet than I expected but it is minimal and not that frustrating. Large amounts of storage for files and picures and tons of music.
Andrew Q.