Dell Optiplex 7020 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4790 3.60 Ghz - Mini-tower - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Amd Radeon R5 240 - Windows 7 Professional - 11 X Total Number Of USB (vwdy2)

BY DELL

Ready and able, every day. Get secure, manageable and reliable performance for medium-to-large-business workloads with the OptiPlex 7020 mini tower or small form factor desktop. Available with Wind. see more...

mary s.
Goose Creek, SC
I just love my desk top I have a lap and tablet but their is nothing like a desk top for me the feeling you get with the Dell Desk is like comfort food
Joshua K.
Brandon, FL
This was an ok tower the size made it a little difficult was not easy to fit in my little work space