Dell Optiplex 7020 Desktop Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4160 3.60 Ghz - Small Form Factor - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Windows 7 Professional - 10 X Total Number Of USB Port[s] - 6 X USB 2.0 (2khxc)

BY DELL

Inspired Design The OptiPlex 7020 business-class desktop delivers essential performance, security and manageability features to match your productivity needs. Available in the mini-tower and small. see more...

Damaris R.
Balch Springs, TX
It has a lot of space and its fast. You should defendly try and get a Dell computer........
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
I love this product. It is amazing and does exactly what it says plus some. It is a must if you are into this type of thing.