ElectronicsComputersDesktop ComputersDell
OptiPlex 7020 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i3 i3-4150 350 GHz - Mini-tower

by Dell

Battery Information Built-in Devices Interfaces/Ports VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Audio Line In: Yes Audio Line Out: Yes DisplayPort: Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 11 Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 7 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4 Controllers Display & Graphics General Information Product Type: Desktop Computer Manufacturer Part Number: 462-5908 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. dell.com Manufacturer: Dell, Inc Product Model: 7020 Product Name: OptiPlex 7020 Desktop Computer Product Line: OptiPlex Brand Name: Dell I/O Expansions Number of External 5.25" Bays: 2 Number of PCI Slots: 1 Number of PCI Express x1 Slots: 1 Number of Total Expansion Bays: 4 Number of 3.5" Bays: 2 Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4 Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 2 Input Devices Memory Maximum Memory: 16 GB Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Memory Standard: DDR3-1600/PC3-12800 Number of Total Memory Slots: 4 Memory Form Factor: DIMM Miscellaneous Certifications & Standards Japan Energy Law South Korea E-Standby Features Security Slot Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority Korea Eco-Label Network & Communication Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 20.68 lb Form Factor: Mini-tower Height: 14.2" Width: 6.9" Depth: 16.4" Power Description Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 290 W Storage Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer Processor & Chipset Cache: 3 MB Processor Speed: 3.50 GHz Processor Type: Core i3 Processor Model: i3-4150 Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) 64-bit Processing: Yes Processor Manufacturer: Intel Chipset Manufacturer: Intel Chipset Model: Q87 Express Number of Processors Supported: 1 Number of Processors Installed: 1 Hyper-Threading: Yes vPro Technology: No Direct Media Interface: 5 GT/s Software Warranty Limited Warranty:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell OptiPlex 7020 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i3 i3-4150 3.50 GHz - Mini-tower!
How would you rate this product?
David W.
Alhambra, CA
Great, compact , and powerful enough to run your every day needs. The mini tower is a great addition to hold all the great hardware that this computer has to offer
Grant B.
Jackson
Its an okay PC for the price. It's really bad for gaming unless you install a graphics card and the power supply does not have a 6-pin power connector. Fans get  very loud on high load amounts and is recommended to install quieter ones. Overall okay PC to start with but should upgrade soon.
Austin R.
Hickman, NE
Dell is a brand I had always associated with large companies and institutions. I never believed them to be the right fit for home or small business. I was wrong. This computer offers everything I need to run my company and I have a new respect for the brand. Great speed, amazing graphic quality and storage upon storage upon storage. Great job Dell.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 Touch-screen 11.6 Convertible Laptop, Intel Pentium, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, only $399 plus free shipping
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)

Looking for your answer?