Dell Optiplex 3030 All-in-one Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4590s 3 Ghz - Desktop - 4GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Windows 7 - 19.5 Display - Wireless Lan (462-5879)

BY DELL

Streamline client-level management Effortless management: A complete suite of time-saving management tools are available on your OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one. Rely on Dell Services to configure deploy. see more...

Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
The one I have looks almost like this one. IT came with a 23 inch screen, wireless mouse and keyboard, windows 8.1 to which I have now upgraded to windows 10. Love it and wold recommend it. =)
Carmela C.
I have a Dell Desktop computer at my house, but it is more of an older model. I would love to purchase this computer so it would be more up to date, however, I am skeptical with the pricing.