BY NONE #26 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Dell Official Word Search offers fantastic solving fun! Look for 107 puzzles on lots of different subjects. Some regular puzzles include Anglesearch, Full House, Jackpot, and Cinema Classics, Film Favorites, and Modern Movies. Sharpen your pencils and let the fun begin! Digest size, 130 pages. see more...

Dell Official Word Search
  • "What a great way to kill time when your riding on a long trip or sitting around the house with nothing to do. " in 7 reviews
Michelle L.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love doing these. I helps me learn new words. I makes me think. I like to do the easy ones or ones that interest me. It does take me some time to do a whole book. I like the fact that there are different kinds of Word Search inside the book and that they give you answers if needed.
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
I love this !! Definitely everyday i can learn a new word!! I'm studying English so is very important for me to learn and discover new stuff ! And also because you make your brain work !!!! I great option and is super cheap
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love a good word search? Love these on trips especially, for car rides, airplanes, etc. Fun and interesting finding words. Always a very good price for these. Very fun for keeping you busy for a while.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
I love word searches when I'm on a long trip or just have some downtime. They're a great way to keep your brain sharp. I appreciate how affordable they are and they're a great form of tech free entertainment.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Great way to kill time when you are sitting in the car, can't sleep, or just plain bored looking for something to do. They help keep your brain in motion. Everytime I'm down to about 10 puzzles left in a book, I always stop by the store to grab 1.. sometimes 2 more.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Good buy for your money. It has good puzzles in it and it will keep you busy. The puzzles are good compared to others that I have played. It will keep you busy for hours. I would purchase this if you are about to go on a plane or a road trip!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love these!!! They are fantastic for getting your mind off anything and using your brain at the same time! I highly recommend these! They are usually ridiculously cheap as well! I like to keep one or two in my purse!
Elvia F.
Pennsauken , Nj
Me encanta este tipo de libros de diversiones, cuando no tengo nada que aser, cuando de viajes, cuando me quiero distraer o quiero poner mi celebró a funcionar unos de estos libros es mi mejor amigo.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Since i was a little girl my mom would always buy these word search puzzle books. And to this day she still has them and does them and she got me hooked too and i love it.
Erica S.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
You can find these anywhere. Dell has been around making word search books for a long time and my family has always purchased them, usually from our local supermarket. They have many different ones ranging from mixed subjects to specific subjects like only about places or only about animals & so forth. They range in many difficulties. Whether you're a novice or a genuis, they have someth6 for you
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
Where do you word search at?
. ..
Is it also consider as reading?
Janine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you guys buy each issue from a store or get it sent to your house via snail mail?
vicky s.
Long Beach, CA
What topics do you guys enjoy ? Does searching for words that interest you make the word search more entertaining?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Can you buy this at walmart