BY NONE #32 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Dell Official Variety Puzzles offers the largest assortment of puzzles and word games you ever saw in one publication! From traditional crosswords to cryptoquizzes, from quick and easy to advanced challenges, you get it all. Truly something for everyone in this variety-puzzle bonanza! Full size, 130 pages. see more...

• Do you prefer crosswords or searchwords puzzles? I've always love...4 Answers
  • Let's be honest... who hasnt looked in the back of the book for a...3 Answers
  • How hard are the puzzles in this book?9 Answers
Dell Official Variety Puzzles
  • "(Man, now I feel old) These are fun, challenging, always different and just a great way to spend some time doing something fun and interesting." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoy the variety of puzzles you can do.. its fun when you're bored and wanna pass some time!" in 1 review
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
THE BEST TIME KILLERS. Bought me one of these on a flight to San Francisco this summer and it honestly saved me from a torturous 4 hour plan ride. Maybe it's my deep love with anything puzzles but this really was such a good pass time. Time flew by and I guy next to me ended up asking if he could have a page so he could play too.
Leia L.
Quincy , IL
I have went through so many of these. The have helped keep my mind sharp. These keep me occupied on flights, doctors offices, in the evening before bed and long car rides. These are always challenging enough but not too hard. I definitely recommend these to people that love word searches and other mind games.
tiffany s.
Lima, OH
I love these puzzle books. They give you so many different puzzles to do you don't get stuck doing the same one. And there is so many to do my kids can do them with me. I like having a variety so I don't get bored doing the same thing over and over again.
Rory L.
i love getting these to take along on vacations. during the drive they help to pass the time. I've taken them on our boat, when i get tired of fishing i will take a break and work on puzzles for a few until then men catch up with me on the fish, then i have to put the puzzles down and fish again :)
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
These are great for keeping your brain healthy. It's fun but at the same time it's working your brain to think harder. The puzzles are always different. Some are easier than others. These are great for when you have some free time.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Puzzles are supposed to be so good for exercising your brain. I think doing reviews on Influenster is too lol. These books range from easy to very hard. They are great to have at work, school, vehicle or home for down times.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
These are good for brain exercise. The price is not too bad and they're easy to find in stores they even make them in a larger print some people who have difficulty with the vision and still enjoy doing them
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Im not someone who can sit and stare at the tv so i love these books. Its not all the same stuff and they are varying in difficulty levels. I love Cryptograms and Cryptoquizzes!
Jordyn L.
I've always really enjoyed these in my spare time and on long car rides especially, definitely helps the time go by and keeps you thinking! I love the challenge!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I am a huge fan of these puzzle variety books! They are perfect for car rides, Plane trips or just for fun to keep my mind sharp. I find these at the $1 store so they are inexpensive. I love the variety pack but the sodoku books are my favorite.
Kiah B.
What's your favorite type of puzzle to do? Crosswords are my favorite
Rachel  O.
Swartz Creek, MI
Who likes these ? I'm a big puzzle geek
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Does this make you get a headache after doing so many?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
How many do you at one time?
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
How hard are the puzzles in this book?