BY NONE #29 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Dell Official Variety Puzzles offers the largest assortment of puzzles and word games you ever saw in one publication! From traditional crosswords to cryptoquizzes, from quick and easy to advanced challenges, you get it all. Truly something for everyone in this variety-puzzle bonanza! Full size, 130 pages. see more...

• Do you prefer crosswords or searchwords puzzles? I've always love...4 Answers
  • Let's be honest... who hasnt looked in the back of the book for a...3 Answers
  • How hard are the puzzles in this book?9 Answers
Dell Official Variety Puzzles
  • "(Man, now I feel old) These are fun, challenging, always different and just a great way to spend some time doing something fun and interesting." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoy the variety of puzzles you can do.. its fun when you're bored and wanna pass some time!" in 1 review
Vantrice T.
troy, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I spend a lot time in bed being sick. This puzzle book keeps me company. Sometimes I have a subscription, sometimes I buy them in the store. I love the varistybof puzzles offered. My favorites are the cryptofamilies and the fill-ins. Doing these puzzles keeps my mind sharp and helps with some of the loneliness. If you are into puzzles I highly recommend.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I’ve bought multiples of this every year for my grandmother. She really enjoys them. They are very inexpensive and easy to find! I would recommend these for others that enjoy these types of books!
Joseline C.
Stone Park, IL
THE BEST TIME KILLERS. Bought me one of these on a flight to San Francisco this summer and it honestly saved me from a torturous 4 hour plan ride. Maybe it's my deep love with anything puzzles but this really was such a good pass time. Time flew by and I guy next to me ended up asking if he could have a page so he could play too.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I have went through so many of these. The have helped keep my mind sharp. These keep me occupied on flights, doctors offices, in the evening before bed and long car rides. These are always challenging enough but not too hard. I definitely recommend these to people that love word searches and other mind games.
tiffany s.
Lima, OH
I love these puzzle books. They give you so many different puzzles to do you don't get stuck doing the same one. And there is so many to do my kids can do them with me. I like having a variety so I don't get bored doing the same thing over and over again.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Puzzles are supposed to be so good for exercising your brain. I think doing reviews on Influenster is too lol. These books range from easy to very hard. They are great to have at work, school, vehicle or home for down times.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Im not someone who can sit and stare at the tv so i love these books. Its not all the same stuff and they are varying in difficulty levels. I love Cryptograms and Cryptoquizzes!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I am a huge fan of these puzzle variety books! They are perfect for car rides, Plane trips or just for fun to keep my mind sharp. I find these at the $1 store so they are inexpensive. I love the variety pack but the sodoku books are my favorite.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
Ahh the memories this brings back. My mom and I use to do these puzzles together when I was a kid
When I get the chance to do one now I always think back on that and find all the ones we used to enjoy and do those first
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these activity books! Word searches are my favorite, and these books are probably the best because they feature a bunch of different stuff! If you like word searches, crossword puzzles, etc, get one of these!
Kiah B.
What's your favorite type of puzzle to do? Crosswords are my favorite
Rachel  O.
Swartz Creek, MI
Who likes these ? I'm a big puzzle geek
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Does this make you get a headache after doing so many?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
How many do you at one time?
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
How hard are the puzzles in this book?