BY DELL

Dell Latitude E6400 Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB Memory 160GB HDD 14.1 Off-Lease Notebook Windows 7 Home Premium see more...

Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I work from home and back in school full time and this works great for me. I have always purchased HP's and I still like them but I'm really enjoying this Dell. It's been great. Th only thing that I have a big issue with is that the webcam is subpar and not near as good as the ones on the other laptops. It's VERY grainy.
TONYA S.
Charlotte, NC
This is the best computer laptop I have owned! It is a bit heavier in weight, so if you are looking for light weight to move around, this is not it. However, because it is larger, the keyboard is easy to use and full sized. It has amazing battery life.
Alvaro A.
Compton, CA
This notebook was bought as a gift for someone but kinda kept it for my self with a awesome stylish sleek look and fast prosscesor it actually felt like a laptop instead of the notebook . Btw i gave my friend a gift card instead this baby is mine.love it
Gail H.
Baton Rouge, LA
The Dell Latitude helps me with everyday needs. From internet surfing, daily work needs, and streaming.
Julia P.
Great computer! Works fast, very durable, the screen is super clear and the color is fabulous!
Nicole R.
Trinidad and Tobago
Great laptop..very sturdy and reliable. Not very travle friendly as it is a bit bulky but overall..no complaints