BY DELL

Dell Latitude E6410 Notebook PC - Intel Core I5-520M 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, 14.1 Display, Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit (Off-Lease) - RB-DELE6410/2.4CI5 see more...

BEV A.
Houston
What a great computer. Great price and great product. Got it on sale at BEST BUY. WHAT A GREAT CHOICE for a great price. I have had it for while and it is awesome. Love this Dell notebook. lightweight, not too heavy and It is very easy to use. I got it for Christmas couple of years ago. I have updated to Windows 10 and it is amazing. Love doing my work and having fun watching Xfinity Movies.
Alma S.
Great durable little laptop! I love that it has multiple USB ports! Really helps. A lot of newer laptops dont have more than 2!  Easy to use, responsive and pretty. Heavy duty for taking with you wherever you go. Perfect for school! And so inexpensive!
Tiffany P.
Really like this laptop. It's compact and pretty light weight. I carry it with me for work purposes and am able to get a significant amount of work down. It hooks to WiFi easily. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it the mouse pad and buttons are very sensitive. I have to be careful not to hit any buttons or else the courser moves around very easily and can be frustrating.
Tristin T.
Gadsden, AL
Great laptop! study and great for daily use. Really all that can be improved is purchasing a backlit keyboard and throwing a SSD into it. I would highly recommend this to anyone going to college or someone that needs something on the go. I have used this laptop for a couple years in university now.
Cambree G.
Midvale, UT
I love my Dell laptop super great and heavy duty, it's been to hell and back haha. great brand. definitely recommend buying one!
Emily P.
Minong, WI
It's a good computer, I don't use it much. It seems like every time I turn it on it needs to update, and it takes forever
Taylor  M.
Springboro, OH
Not sure what laptop I have but mine is very slow and annoying. It is not a good laptop for a school computer.
Leslie S.
Doral, FL
Really good laptop. I use it for school and Netflix mostly. It fulfills your needs with quality.
Kathryn M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love this computer. So fast and dependable. I would buy again. Totally supports me and my needs.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I had one of these and I didn't like it. Sure it worked, but it was slow and bulky. Nowadays you can get a much better one for a lot cheaper.